9/21/2016

My Pinterest Feeds

I am a huge fan of Pinterest,  I pin every day as I find there are so many inspiring images. Every time I log on, I have to pin that, that and that! Above is my  *Summer Beauty* board, you can find more inspiring images Take A Peek


Of course, I have a very large pinboard dedicated too all things sugary and delicious. Dessert, mainly cakes is one of the first things I look at when I'm reading a menu! I know slightly childish I guess. You can see a LOT MORE pictures here! Cakes Galore!

Have you ever stumbled across any pins and thought to yourself, you are pretty but far too pretty too eat! I've often thought this so decided to create a Pinboard for that sole reason Too pretty
Where would are wardrobes be without  jeans? I don't think there is any piece of clothing that works as  hard as the humble denim.  Hands up, I probably own more denim than I need  but even I still think I'm pretty good....some people have over 100 pairs of denim in their wardrobes....I'm not that bad! If you are looking for different inspiration on how to style your denim then check Here
My *Nautical* theme board was the last Pinboard I created but it's becoming one of my most popular boards.  I feel everyone has an affinity to the sea. I love the New England style. I know it may seem a bit cliche but I don't care I love it. Catch more Here

If any of you guys reading this have your own Pinterest account, leave the link below

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall