Hi Guys, this week, see's me turning my attention to those all important Christmas Cards! In this digital age, I feel the art of card writing seems to be on the wane in general. Although I feel, more people make the effort at Christmas. I'm sorry but in my books a card needs to be sent through the post, not through the computer in order for you to print it off!! I remember when I was in school, I use to get hundreds......sadly I get a lot less these days!! All the cards above have shops via Esty.
2. I love these from The Paperarty humour without being crude. How adorable are they?
3. Mudsplash Studios are way too funny....Gingerbread and Ninja's..what's not to love?
4. I adore this illustration from Mut And Whiskers one of my fav's I love cards that are a little different.
5. This card from Lauren Holt Art is almost like a fairytale picture. Love. Beautiful.
6 Again another favourite design from Mut And Whiskers I feel there's a theme coming on!
7. Only the one card from the Girls Just Wanna Look Fab store. Hope she creates more!
8. I think we all feel a bit like this MLW Illustrations sometimes! Christmas can bring out the best and the worst in all of us! I think it's all the extra people/in-laws, Christmas buying stress and overeating!
9. Another fairytale quality from Hattie Hyder Check her shop out...it's amazeballs!
You can also follow me on